Sunday, June 17, 2007

A day in the mountains

So I have been busy this summer with a new job and flirting with going back to school. I put going back to school off as I was promoted to Branch Manager at Wells Fargo. It has been way busy and I have been putting in some 50-55 hour weeks these past three weeks. So in my spare time (if I find any) I have started mountain biking and rock climbing. I don't have any shots from rock climbing but I will add some as soon as I can. It is great fun and I really enjoy doing it.
These pics are up Wheeler Canyon right by Pineview Dam. It is on the way up to Snowbasin and you can even get on the old Snowbasin road and cruise up the resort if you prefer the road. My friends and I chose the dirt road and it is a ton of fun, the best part is going down.

No comments: