Wednesday, August 8, 2007

5 year wedding anniversary


We just celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's already been five years-it's gone by so fast. Blake surprised me and took me to the Alaskan Inn for the night and bought me chocolate covered strawberries from Mrs. Cavanaughs. They were so delicious. We got the Northern lights room and it had stars sprinkling the ceiling and the walls. They even had shooting stars that would light up the room. It was very romantic. Blake is the greatest husband ever and I'm so lucky to have him in my life. He is also a great father to Kalli (who absolutely adores him). Thanks Blake for giving me the best five years of my life and I can't wait to spend many more amazing years with you.

7 comments:

Blake said...

Thanks Crystal

Blake said...

You are the greatest wife and mom ever. It has been a great five years for me too and i am greatful for everything you do for me and Kalli. You truly are the greatest. I love you so much. Thanks again. P.S. You are a great Blogger.

IronLawGirl said...

Congrats guys!!! Ryan and I just had our fourth yesterday. :)

So we are coming up on Friday, but we don't get in until 9:00 PM. so I imagine we'll just be heading straight to Kolby's mom's in Lehi. But are you going to the sealing Saturday? If so, we'll see you then! My cell is 480-558-6451.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, you guys. I still remember when you 2 crazy kids got married. Blake looked like a million bucks, Crystal looked stunning, and I had a full head of delicious hair. It was a wonderful time.

Courtney said...

he took you all the way to alaska and you only stayed for one freakin day?!?!?!

Unknown said...

you guys made it five years!? inconcievable!

Blake said...

COurtney, we went to the alaskan inn. It is a hotel. Anyway, your comment made me laugh. Thanks for adding comments it makes our day.