Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I'm Pregnant!

We got NEWS......the stork will be dropping in on June 14th with a new addition to our family. We are so excited and feel so blessed to be having another baby. These are pictures of me with my pregnancy test and the bottom pic is of our 1st ultrasound of the baby. I always feel relieved when I go to the doctor and hear the fetal heartbeat and see the ultrasound of the baby! I have an appointment next week and I'm hoping that we will be able to find out the sex of the baby. I'll be only 14 weeks so it's still pretty early...but I can wish. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated.

11 comments:

peterson family said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! Were so excited for you. Also, congrats on the house. Can't wait to see it.

Baker Family said...

We are sooooo excited for you guys! Crystal, you are such a cutie when you are pregnant! Good luck with the move and we can't wait to see the new house when we come to visit again!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Congrats crystal that is fun! I am happy for you! I am also happy your feeling better with this pregnancy then you did with kalli! I can wait to see you guys! See you soon

IronLawGirl said...

Yay!!! Congratulations, that is so awesome! You should document your belly growth on your blog ;) Love ya!

Katie M. said...

Congrats you two!

Tawnya said...

YAY! How exciting! I am having a baby shower at the end of the month so I will need your updated address - email me. :)

The Wimmer 5 said...

Once again, Congrats. Blake you are a "STUD" I always knew you could. Crys'Tal that is awesome. Hope the 8 of us wont be too crowded when we move in with you in April. Haha. Congrats!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

crystal I don't know about you showing us a stick that you peed on that is kinda gross

Stanford Family said...

HaHa-Amanda, It's not that gross. Okay, maybe just a little.

Stacy said...

CONGRATULATIONS, that is so exciting, Kalli will make a great big sister!

courtney said...

CONGRATULATIONS... ha jk i already knew. but that is sweet! i wanna know what it is!