Tuesday, January 22, 2008

It's a boy!

About a month ago, I had one of the doctors I work with do an ultrasound to see if he could determine the sex of the baby. He thought it was a girl, but was only 60% sure. I guess I had my mind set on a girl after that. I had a name picked out, bedding (I didn't buy it yet), and was getting use to the idea that I was going to have two little girls instead of one. So imagine our surprise when I had my MD appointment today and found out IT'S A BOY! I was shocked, I looked over at Blake who had a HUGE grin on his face. I just started laughing-I'm really having a boy! So now I'm trying to get use to the idea that I'm having a boy and not a girl. Blake and I are both so excited and can't wait to meet this little bundle-of-joy! Only 20 weeks left and counting!

10 comments:

The Wimmer 5 said...

That is so freakin AWESOME! I'm stoked it's a boy as well. Another poker player to take my money. Congrats guys. Crystal, now you have learned your lesson for getting an ultrasound without Blake being there. haha
Congrats!!!

JD

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Crystal that is soo cool! I can't believe you did not call me! Boys are fun! THat is cool you will have one of each! Perfect! That worked out good cuz it got to be a surprise for both of you! Miss you guys I will call you tomarrow

Jessica said...

Congratulations! What a fun surprise for you both.

Jessica

Tawnya said...

WHAT?? You only have 20 weeks left?? Where does the time go? I'm so excited we're all having little babies and I'm really excited you're having a boy. congrats!

Stacy said...

Congratulations you two! I am so excited for you, it will be fun to have one of each! Keep us posted on names!

Baker Family said...

I still think that is too funny! I am so excited for you guys! It is so fun to have one of each!

IronLawGirl said...

Awesome! You are going to have the cutest little boy ever! So exciting, congrats!

The Cassity's said...

Hooray, we love boys in our family. I finally figured out my blog! It is cassityfam.blogspot.com
If that doesn't work, let me know. Talk to you soon.

SaraPete said...

Wow, I didn't even know you are prego!! Congratulations!! Kalli will love having a little brother:)You look so cute in those wedding pics, you can't even tell you are pregnant!!

courtney said...

You can't be done having babies!!! Your family is going to be so little! Kalli needs a sister to play with. You know you hated not having and sisters to play with..