Thursday, May 28, 2009

Congrats Court and Memorial Day Fun!

Warning: Long post and picture overload!

My youngest sister Court just graduated from good old Weber High yesterday!

This is a funny picture of Kamden. He will eat ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. If you have food, he will find you and become your new BFF. Girls and boys are so different. I can't get Kalli to eat anything and I can't get Kamden to stop eating. He's such a boy!

This is a picture of my long lost brother and his cute wife Rachel. They recently moved to Orlando, Florida so we don't see them very much. We miss ya guys! Kalli was sick of getting her picture taken and wanted nothing to do with it.

Graduation Ceremony!

So I just have to brag about my little sis. She is such an amazing, smart, talented girl. She graduated with straight A's and did cheerleading for 3 years. She's attending BYU in the fall and also made their cheerleading squad. She gets to travel all over the country with hot football players. I'm so jealous.

My parents threw Courtney a graduation BBQ. Here is most of the family.

For memorial day, Blake and I took the kids to Castle Park.

Kalli picked out these sunglasses for me.

This is Kalli's dancing skirt. She loves it. Kalli starts dance classes next Tuesday. I don't know who is more excited, me or her.

Kamden just chillin.

Kalli just loves the park and the slides.

Kamden and me...again.

My kids get sunburned so easy. I have to slather them in sunblock and put hats on them to keep them from getting fried.

Another pic of Kamden. I was picture happy. I took way to many pictures.


After the park, we had a BBQ with Blake's family. Kalli eating lunch with her cousins. I hope everyone had a fun memorial weekend!

13 comments:

Lindsey said...

Courtney sounds like such a fun sister. That's nice she won't be going too far. I really like what you've done with your hair, it's really sassy. Where is that castle park? I've got to take Emma on some better adventures before the baby comes and that looks like a good one.

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

That is awesome your sister gets to be a cheerleader at BYU! That will be way fun for her! That castle park looks way fun you should take me there when we come out! Kalli is getting so big that is fun she is starting dance you will have to let me know how that goes!

Anonymous said...

You are so cute!! where is castle park? that looks so fun! How are you havent talked to you in forever?

Tawnya said...

That's awesome she made BYU cheer!! I'm jealous too! Looks like you guys are having a blast up there. That park is sooooo cool.

IronLawGirl said...

Good job Courtney! That's so cool! Man, we've got to plan a Utah trip, it's been forever since I've see you guys. Or you could come down here.... ;)

kstreb said...

such cute pictures of your darling family! you guys have been busy!miss ya!

Baker Family said...

I love all the pics! Kamden is getting so big and that is so fun he is walking now. I love that Kalli is starting dance and you can do pigtails! YES! I know just how that feels! I think I've been to that castle park. Is it in Layton/Kaysville/Farmington area?? I can't remember but we loved it. Your sister is a babe and that's sweet that she gets to cheer in college too. So when are you free next week? I want to swim or play somewhere. Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday?? Let me know....

Cyn said...

Your family looks so great! And congrats to Court...so talented and gorgeous!!!

HeiDi SpeNdLoVe said...

Hey, we were at that graduation too! My brother Tom graduated too! I love the castle park. It is so much fun! I think Kalli will make a wonderful dancer. :)

FRYER FAM said...

Crystal. your sister is so cute. you guys are always doing such fun things. are you going to go to the reunion?

courtney said...

awe crystal! you're so sweet. You're such a good big sister! :)

Trinity said...

Such darling little ones! You always dress so cute and look beautiful.

Unknown said...

While the Chanel
changes hardly from year to year do not about buy chanel watches
. All-embracing the Chanel bags
has array of a aboveboard attending to it.