Sunday, August 23, 2009

I cherish these moments.


Blake, Kamden and I
cheered on our little
Kalli from the stands
as she danced in her
first dance recital.
She has had so much
fun and has made so
many new friends.

Afterwards,
Blake & I
took the kids to the
Clearfield Aquatic
Center for swimming
and pizza. I had such
a fun time hanging out
with my little family.
I love being a mother
and cherish the time I
get to spend with my
children. I love my
family so MUCH! xoxo!







Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Wimmer 5 said...

I love Calli's little outfit. So Cute! I need to talk to you about dance classes. I can't decide if I should put Addy in the same place as last time or move her to Calli's. I just don't know if she's old enough...

Miss you guys and hope to see you soon.

kstreb said...

SOOO CUTE!! LIFE GOES BY SO FAST MY FRIEND...CHERISH AS MANY MOMENTS AS YOU CAN!

Trinity said...

She is so stinken cute! I want to go to the roy aquatic center. It looks like a load of fun. What a little performer.

courtney said...

awww! I wish I could have seen her dance! Did you guys record it?

Unknown said...

Louis Vuitton brings all the fabulously extravagant louis vuitton
into our lives, but which is the best lv
for you, it is one of the smaller louis vuitton bags
. The lv handbag
itself is classed as a city replica louis vuitton handbags
however you don't have to belong in the city to have this louis vuitton handbags