Wednesday, October 21, 2009

So MUCH to blog.....so LITTLE time!

Here are some LONG and very overdue posts:

We did some major shopping in Park City!

Scrapbooking weekend in Park City. 14 silly girls, 15 page layouts, purple T-shirts and Cafe Rio pork burritos.




A scrapbookers DREAM! I bought one of these. Whoot! Whoot!Having a girl's night out! Olive Garden. Yummy!

A little Pole Dancing! It was a blast and an amazing workout!







Throwing Kelly a surprise birthday party! Vegas meets Mardi Gras. Happy 30th!



Attending the BYU football games!

Watching my little Sis' cheer for the "Y."

Driving to Vegas for Court's cheer competition.




Scrabooking, shopping, pole dancing, football, Gotta love it, baby!

9 comments:

kstreb said...

way to get it all in one post Crystal! I agree with your title of your post....just no time! I finally did my postings last night and was up till midnight! cant wait to see you in a coulpe weeks! scrappin baby... :)

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

I so wish I could go on your scrapbooking weekend! I miss scrapbooking with you that was so fun! When I move back to Utah I am totally doing that with you! The pole dancing looks interesting did you show Blake any of your new moves? I hear that is a really good workout!

KW said...

cute pics. I'm glad you finally decided to post em!!!!

Tawnya said...

You have a fun life!! I'm jealous you get to go to the BYU games. And that pole dancing looks pretty professional. Do you need to confess something???

The Wimmer 5 said...

Woah! No wonder we haven't seen you forever. So, so fun. Call us sometime.

Life's Journey To Perfection said...

Fun, fun! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Baker Family said...

We really need to stop playing phone tag....I miss you guys! Looks like you have been having tons of fun. I LOVE the pole dancing! Gotta try that sometime after I have the babe! Cute pics and I'm glad you updated and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of the kids on your header. They look adorable!

Trinity said...

You have been a busy girl. Those scrapbooking weekends look amazing. That is something I must make a 'must' in my life.

Blake said...

POLE DANCING????? WOW! When did you do that? And no, she hasn't shown me any moves yet. Good job honey, you are so multi-talented. I never knew you wanted to be a firewoman...