Monday, October 15, 2007

St. George Trip


Blake and I went to St. George over the weekend for my birthday. Blake's parents along with my parents were also in town. We had so much fun. We had a date night with the Baker family on Friday. On Saturday my family took us out to lunch at Chili's and than we went back to Blake's parents condo and open up presents and ate cake. Blake bought me this Cheesecake that I love. Thanks honey! Also, many thanks to my family and friends for their support.



Blake and his family took me out to dinner at the Outback Steakhouse (our favorite) for my birthday dinner. Thanks you guys!


Blake and Kalli taking a Sunday nap!


We had a date night with the Baker family and went and played laser tag (which was a blast) and glow-in-the dark miniature golf. We than went to Samurai 21, which is a Japanese steakhouse for dinner. They cook the food in front of you. This is a picture of John our chef cooking a tower of onion rings.


Here's Blake and I with the Baker family at the restaurant ! Yummy Food!


This is a picture of John spinning an egg on a spatula.


This is a picture of a scarecrow that I made for the harvest season with some friends. Special thanks to Kylee, Shawna and Kristin who always come up with fun and creative ideas.

8 comments:

IronLawGirl said...

Happy birthday!!!!!!!! I love your hair, you are so gorgeous! And super cute scarecrow!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Well it looks like you guys had fun! I am jelous that I can't make a cute scarecrow! It is really cute!

Blake said...

Hey honey, you are the best blogger ever. Thanks for taking time out of your busy days to blog our memories. It is always fun to look back and remember those special times. You're the best. Love you. Hope you enjoyed your B-Day.

courtney said...

i still dont' get the whole spinning an egg on a spatula thing. i mean i could do that it's not like it takes much talent. it's a spatula. with an egg... big woop!

courtney said...

oh. and i will find your birthday present. sooner or later. i just misplaced it somewhere in my room..

Bostwick Family said...

Happy birthday Crystal.

megan said...

Happy Birthday Crystal! I love you! I hope you had a lot of fun

Hosley's said...

Hey happy late b-day... Looks like you guys had alot of fun in St. George, hopefully next time we can go with you. Your right about the blog thing I have been a slacker, I will update it soon. We need to get Chantel to get her blog going, I love to see pics of those cute kids...