Sunday, October 7, 2007

Park City

My friend from high school and college roomie from USU, Ashley Moyes and I went to Park City to visit our friend Laura Willis and her cute daughter (Mikala) for her birthday. We went to Fuego Bistro's restaurant for lunch and had really good BBQ chicken pizza and ceasar salad. My favorite!

We than went to the outlet stores to shop. It was really cold, and we were getting snowed on, so we didn't shop for too long. We then went to the Olive Garden for dinner (I guess I like Italian food). It was fun to hang out with my friends from high school again. Thanks you guys for a great weekend trip!

3 comments:

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

well look a all you cute girls! It looks like you guys had fun! Too bad I couldn't go!

Peterson family said...

You girls are so cute! Park city is always fun. What a good idea, girls night out.

IronLawGirl said...

What's with the jackets? You mean to tell me that it's actually cold somewhere on this planet? ;) It's supposed to get up to 100 here this weekend!