Friday, February 22, 2008

Earthquake Shakes!

Yesterday I was at work on the 5th floor of the hospital when it started to shake. The nurses desk started shaking and the blinds on the windows started swaying back-and-forth. At first I thought I was just imagining things, but when it didn't stop I soon realized it was an earthquake. I couldn't believe this was really happening. It didn't last very long, but long enough to give us a little scare. The nurses and I had a good laugh about it afterwards. I guess what we were feeling were aftershocks from an earthquake in Wells, Nevada. They said the aftershocks were felt throughout the Wasatch Front.

2 comments:

courtney said...

I love how I have to spell check this for you. :) just shows how smart I am ;)

Jessica said...

Thats scary! Can you imagine what we would do at work if we had a big earthquake?