Friday, February 22, 2008

My Husband!

Husband Tag

My friend Chantel tagged me so here it goes to learn more about my hot hubby.
What is your husband’s name? Blake D. Stanford
How long have you been together? We've been married for 5 years!
How long did you date? We dated a year in high school and a year before getting engaged.
Who eats more? Blake, I eat more desserts!
Who said I love you first? Blake
Who is taller? Blake
Who has more speeding tickets? Me.
Who is smarter? I think we both are!
Who is more sensitive? Me. Blake definitely has a sensitive side though!
Who does the laundry? I mostly do.
Who does the dishes? Mostly me.
Who sleeps on the right? I do.
Who pays the bills? Blake does. He does all the finances.
Who mows the lawn? Blake!
Who cooks dinner? I usually do. Blake sometimes will cook, just not very often.
Who drives when you are together? He does.
Who is more stubborn? Me.
Who kissed whom first? I kissed Blake first. He was to afraid.
Who asked out who first? He did. Well, actually his friend did it for him.
Who proposed? Blake, it was so romantic!
Who has more siblings? Me. I have five and Blake has four.

I tag Amanda, Kristin, Kylee, Jessica and Lindsey.

2 comments:

IronLawGirl said...

sweet! I'm on it!

Blake said...

So most of this is true, but one thing for sure that is not true is that Crystal is way smarter, she was just being modest and nice, and that is exactly why she is smarter. I am not afraid to admit that she is one intelligent hot mama!!! Oh, I do laundry about as much as her, it is just that I don't do it correctly, so maybe it doesn't count... lol