Sunday, March 16, 2008

Kalli's 2nd Birthday!


My little girl is growing up so fast! Today is her 2nd birthday. We threw Kalli a Mickey Mouse party. Her friends and family came over for pizza, cake and ice cream. We had so much fun. I just can't believe how fast those two years went. She has accomplished so much these past two years. She is starting to talk, learning to count, her ABC's, helps mom and dad around the house (sort of) and so much more. We love you soooo much Kalli! Happy birthday!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Kalli! Cute pictures. Judging by her smile, it looks like she had a great day.

Lindsey said...

I love birthday parties! Emma is way into Mickey Mouse too from Mickey Mouse Club house, that's one of 2 shows I can actually stand for her to watch. The other being Backyardigans. Anyway, isn't there nothing cuter than singing her ABC's and counting to 10? Especially when they just do it while they're playing. We should get together and let the little girls have a tea party sometime. Hope you're loving being pregnant!

Baker Family said...

I can't believe she is aleady 2! I still remember the day you had her and it doesn't seem that long ago! What a cute girl!!! I miss you guys and wish we were going to get to hang out this weekend. I am so sorry about your grandpa and hope all goes well with the funeral. Call me when you get back!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Hey those pics are really cute! I can't believe she is two already! It is so fun how fast they are learning things! You look really good to you don't even look that big! I miss you guys soo much!