Sunday, September 14, 2008

Football, cheerleading and Yankee Doodle!

It's FOOTBALL season. My dad got the whole fam season tickets to the BYU football games. Here is a picture of the family tailgating before the big game. Go Cougars!
Tailgating and eating yummy food!
Blake, Tom, Debbie, Tyler, Courtney, Evan, Kent and Melissa went rock climbing in Southern Utah on a climb called "Yankee Doodle Canyon."
Blake taking a rest.
Evan walking through water in a slot canyon.
The whole gang!
Blake helping my mom after injuring her knee. My poor mom was jumping off a rock and dislocated her knee and tore her ACL and meniscus. She has to get surgery next month. Ouch!
My mom repelling down the 100 foot cliff.
Repelling down the cliff. So scary!
Courtney holding Kalli at the Weber-Roy game! She stole the show! Everyone loved her and Kalli loves to cheer, dance and imitate her favorite Aunt.
Here are some pics of my younger sister (Courtney) doing back flips at the game.
One, Two, Three.......flip!
Courtney stunting!
Blake and I enjoy going to the Weber games and watching Court cheer.
Kalli posing for the camera. Her hair is starting to get long! Yeah!!!
I love this boy! Adorable Kamden!

11 comments:

Trinity said...

How fun for your family. I love to watch football with my husbad and dad. So fun! Andrew loves to repel, rock climb, hike, anything that takes him out doors. Sorry to hear about your mom. When Andrew was 17 he did the same thing to his Left knee playing football. It is messed up now he needs surgery again. Knee injuries are the worst! your kids are so dang adorable!

Tawnya said...

Man, I wish we lived closer. You guys do fun things. I am so bummed that the BYU channel doesn't carry the games!!

Pyper said...

Very cute blog :) You have adorable kids by the way- it was nice to meet you last weekend. It was fun scrapping it up with ya ;) Check out our page at ostrupfamily.blogspot.com

kstreb said...

CUTE PICS OF YOUR FAMILY. HAD A BLAST THIS WEEKEND AT PARK CITY- CANT WAIT TILL SPRING TO DO IT AGAIN. LETS GET TOGETHER SOON AND SCRAP...XOXO

kstreb said...

CUTE PICS OF YOUR FAMILY. HAD A BLAST THIS WEEKEND AT PARK CITY- CANT WAIT TILL SPRING TO DO IT AGAIN. LETS GET TOGETHER SOON AND SCRAP...XOXO

KW said...

Yeah Football season! Those are neat pics of that canyon & luv the ones of your kids-they're getting so big. It was a fun weekend-I hope Blake survived. How was the test by the way?

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Oh my gosh how cute are the pics of kalli and kamden on the bench! Kalli looks soo big and her hair is getting long! I can't believe how big kamden is already! The games look fun! I am sad I am missing your kids grow up! Braxs and kalli could have been good buddies!

Baker Family said...

Cute pics of you guys in your Cougar blue! Gotta love football season. I have a love/hate relationship with it though just cuz of those darn Chicago Bears. Maybe they can start winning and make my hubby happy! LOVE the pics of the kiddos! Kalli's hair is growing in good now. Yay! Kamden is such a cute little chunk. Those climbling pics are crazy! Glad you posted them! Makes me feel like a wimp cuz I don't think I could do it.

Matt, Lynette and Haley said...

Here is the address to mine and Matt's blog: http://mattandlynette.blogspot.com We still have a lot to add to it but I thought I would at least give you the link. Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions! Thanks. -Lynette

Unknown said...

Most cheap louis vuitton bags
attending just as acceptable as the original. lv bag
are accepted favorites amidst abounding humans today. This is because of the fable and account that is associated with the lv bags
.

Unknown said...

Coach handbags
have been one of the most popular items for a woman to shop for but at a great price and this is where Coach Ergo
fits the bill. There are also many Coach Wristlet
stores around the country. You want to search online to see if there is a Coach Gallery
store there.
Before buying lida
, you will have to consult with your doctor first. Ephedra was acclimated by lots of accepted lida daidaihua
aback in the day. daidaihua
is based on ancient Chinese formula. The lida slimming
stick to the basic theme. slimming capsule
is purely natural as it is made from plants no acids. slimming capsules
burns our fat naturally.