Sunday, September 21, 2008

Scrapbooking in Park City!

Every 6 months we have our annual scrapbooking weekend. This time we went to Park City! We had seven girls come this time. Kylee, Pyper, Melissa and her baby girl (Anniston), Alaina and her baby girl (Ariah), Tracy, Kristen and I. We had so much fun. Kylee, Kristen and I stayed up late every night scrapbooking. On Saturday we went shopping at the Outlet stores and had a great time. Blake stayed home and watched the kids over the weekend. I think it was good for him, he realized that sitting at home and watching two kids, trying to keep the house clean and cooking isn't as easy as he thought it would be.

Here are pictures of me, Kristen and Kylee doing the "Alaina"pose. We all took turns cooking meals. We had so much food there! We found this yellow watermelon and Alaina was the first to try it. It was so nice to get away for the weekend and hang out with friends, scrapbook and shop. Thanks girls for a great weekend!

12 comments:

kstreb said...

HAD A BLAST IN PARK CITY! GLAD THAT BLAKE SURVIVED HIS WEEKEND..HOPEFULLY HE'S UP FOR IT AGAIN IN THE SPRING! LETS PLAN A NIGHT TO GET TOGETHER AND SCRAP. XOXO

Tawnya said...

Good for you to get some girl time!! I'm a teensy bit jealous. :)

Trinity said...

So fun! I used to be a good scrapbooker, but I suck now! I need some children to scrapbook about our's stared getting boring. I really want to learn how to digital scrapbook. That way I can add way more pictures on a page and just choose a background. I am too much of a perfectionist. One page could take 3 hours, but they sure are cute when done by hand. That was nice of your hubby to let you have a girls weekened. Looks like you had a blast!

KW said...

It was just so fun wasn't it! Can't wait to go in the spring!

Schultz Family said...

Krystal feel free to add us to your contact list, your family is adorable!

Blake said...

Please....we were fine. It was a synch. Kalli, Kamden and I just chilled and watched football, while folding laundry. I just like adding these nights up for the ultimate guys weekend. ha ha.

Baker Family said...

Awww...looks like so much fun! Still so sad I couldn't join you gals! I could definitely use a girls weekend. :) And we all know my scrapbook could use some major help too. Ha ha!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Looks like you guys had fun I am sad I could not go! Maybe when I move back I can go with you!

Pyper said...

It was great meeting you and scraping with you too :) you have a very cute blog too and a adorable family :)

Life's Journey To Perfection said...

Sounds like you gals had so much fun!!!

Alaina said...

You are such a great girl. It was fun hanging out with you. I can't til Spring. Love ya,

Unknown said...

lv have got their own importance in our lives. We cannot imagine going to an adventurous tour, to a party, a meeting, for shopping or anywhere else without carrying a louis vuitton with us. We have so many things to carry with us while going anywhere and the Louis vuitton bags is the one which makes you stylish wherever you go. There are many people carrying bags with them but what makes you different from louis vuitton handbags is the name of the company, the brand which is famous for producing high quality and quixotic designs for bags of every kind.