Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Bestest Friend!

I have had so much fun watching Kalli and Kamden interact and play with each other. Kalli calls Kamden her "bestest" friend. She loves to give him hugs and kisses.

Kalli can be very "protective" of her little brother. If she see's other kids trying to play with him, she will push them away and tell them that "he is my brother, not your brother."

Kalli loves to hold Kamden's hand. She also loves to wrestle with him and hold him.

Best of Friends!

8 comments:

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Cute I love the first picture! Their eyes look so blue! I am glad they play together well, thats nice!

kstreb said...

YOU HAVE THE CUTEST KIDS!! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND!

sarah and jeremy said...

That is so cute! I can't wait until Avery is old enough to play with Trey. Kali's hair is so cute, is that natural curly?

KW said...

too cute!

Life's Journey To Perfection said...

Those are the cutest pictures!!

Stacy said...

That is so cute, that makes things so nice when they get along!

Trinity said...

Oh my gosh what little cuties! They are so darn cute. I love your carpet. We have light carpet and never again.

Unknown said...

If you are absolutely searching to buy Chanel handbag
, you'll be drooling over the advanced array of styles and colors of Chanel
. One of the chanel watches
is its checky covering design.