Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Scrapbooking Weekend!







We had our annual scrapbooking weekend last week. Kylee, Kristen and I stayed up until 4:00 in the morning scapping, talking, laughing, eating chocolate and Cafe Rio and just having a great time. We would sleep about 4 hours and wake up around 8:00 AM and start scrapping again. It was so much fun hanging out with the girls and creating fun memories. Here are some of my favorite pages that I did this weekend. The Halloween and Christmas pages are from last year. I'm almost completely caught up on my scrapbooking. Yay! Thanks girls for a great time!

7 comments:

KW said...

cute pages! it was great fun!!

kstreb said...

CUTE PAGES!!! IT WAS FUN...I THINK WE SHOULD BE DOING THESE LITTLE GETAWAYS 4 TIMES A YEAR.ONCE EVERY 3 MONTHS.SOUNDS GREAT HUH?! YOU THINK OUR HUBBIES WILL GO FOR IT?

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Those pages are really cute and I am way jealous! I wish I could do that with you! I am behind and I really need to get caught up on my scrapbooking!

Baker Family said...

I'm still sad I couldn't make it! I just wished I lived closer. Did you guys go to Park City? ALMOST CAUGHT UP? You are crazy girlie! Can I pay you to do mine when you are all caught up with yours? That way I could get caught up faster! Ha ha! I thought you were coming down in Feb?? I need to call you...

Matt, Lynette and Haley said...

Those pages are so cute! You will have to teach me how to scrap book sometime! I am terrible.

Ronda said...

Crystal,
Hey I don't know if you remember me, we went to nursing school together. I got Jessica's blog address and linked to yours. Your kids are so cute! Tell Kylee Hi and that I want an invite to her blog. I also have a blog if you want to check it out www.bdayfamily.blogspot.com.
Keep in touch!
Ronda

Trinity said...

Those are some really cute pages. Good job!