Monday, December 27, 2010

Birthdays, Holidays and a BABY!

The kids enjoying the first snowfall of the winter season!

Happy Birthday Blake, Courtney and Megan!

Celebrating with the family at P.F.Changs.


At the lights @ Temple Square.


Celebrating Blake's birthday with his family @ Pizzeria!!

I did some Christmas shopping with the little guy. He slept the entire time, sucking his thumb and wearing his extra cool sunglasses.

Christmas Day!! Blake with his new Callaway golf club.

The train table.

Kamden sporting his new sunglasses and bike. He didn't take off his sunglasses for the rest of the day.

Kalli with her SPIN TOP. This is all she wanted for Christmas, a little spin top.


And in other news...I'm pregnant!! We are having another boy and he will be making his arrival this Spring!!

11 comments:

carm said...

Crystal I am so happy for you. Congratulations on the new baby. You make beautiful babies too lol. I hope the pregnancy is going well for you.

Cyn said...

Congrats Crystal! I'm very excited for you and your family!

sarah and jeremy said...

Congrats! How exciting for your family, and for your little guy to get a brother:)

Jessica said...

Congrats Crystal! I miss seeing you around. Good luck with the baby!

Jessica Richey

The Scott's said...

That is so exciting! congrats =)

Trinity said...

Oh yeah! I am so happy you are preggers and having another boy. When are you due? I can't wait for my little guy to arrive.

Unknown said...

So much fun, thanks for taking such good pictures.

Unknown said...

What will you do with 3 boys in the fam? We will now have you outnumbered!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! ! Sorry I could not do something else with you while I was out there! Maybe next time we can do more!! Congrats again on your new little guy I am excited for you guys!!

cathy said...

congratulations!!! how are you doing? Another boy!!!

Lindsey said...

Congrats on the baby! That will be nice to have the same gender back to back and keep Kalli extra special for a while. Hope you're feeling okay. :)