Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cove Palisades Park

Beautiful Oregon!

Wake boarding at Cove Palisades State Park. 
Hanging out at the beach.
 
We spent all day here!!
My handsome boy. xoxo.
Playing in the sand and building sand castles. 
Courtney, Kalli and Kamden getting
ready to go four wheeling!
The Baldwin Family joined us for a couple
days of camping and four wheeling.
Oh, how I miss these guys!
This is my favorite part about camping.
Roasting marshmallows and making smores.
Pure Deliciousness!!
Rock Climbing Smith Rock!
I'll let the pictures do the talking:)






Blake climbing up Smith Rock.
He made it look so easy.
Kamden had to get in on the fun.
He insisted on wearing his
crocs rock climbing.

Tyler.
The rock climbing PROFESSIONAL.
To the TOP!!

1 comment:

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

We had a lot of fun with you guys! You took some fun pictures I was really bad when I was up there about doing that! We have missed you guys too!