Sunday, September 23, 2012

Washington

After our visit with Kevin and Amanda, we drove north to Seattle to visit my parents.
They actually live in Gig Harbor which is about 45 miles south
of Seattle.  
 Photo op in front of the Ferris Wheel.
Family photo. 
Pikes Market!!!  
This is where they throw the fish from one salesman
to another.  
The Seattle Aquarium.  Trying to find Nemo and Dora. 
Kalli getting her face painted.  She wanted a whale.
Sea otters!

My dad took us clamming!! It was so muddy, gross, and 
FUN at the same time. 
Cooking the clams we just dug up.  Courtney gave it a thumbs up!!

After spending a wonderful week in Washington,
Courtney, Kalli, Kamden, Torrin and I drove the LONG fourteen
 hour drive home. 

Our trip actually started in Jackson Hole for Blake's annual
soccer tournament.  From Jackson we drove to Boise and onto
Oregon and then Washington.  We drove over 2700 miles in
three weeks.  It was so nice to come home and sleep in my
own bed.  Home Sweet HOME!!!

1 comment:

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

It is always nice to go home after a long trip like that! But I am glad you stopped by my house!