Tuesday, September 4, 2007

7 little known facts...

I got tagged-thanks Krisitin!

1. I got 3 traffic citations in one week. Let's just say that my parents weren't to thrilled. I was dropped from their insurance.
2. I chipped my two front teeth and had to get fillings for them. Two days later, in gym class, we were outside playing soccer. I'm not a great athlete and was trying to avoid the soccer ball as much as I could. I was standing on the sidelines talking with my friends when SMACK. I got hit in the face with the soccer ball and chipped my two front teeth...AGAIN.
3. My favorite food is.....ice cream. I would often buy a half-gallon of ice cream and eat all of it the same day. Ugh!
4. I love football. When I was a little girl, my dad would sit me in front of the TV and make me watch football. At the time I hated it because I had no idea what was going on. After a while, I started understanding the game and now I'm a huge football fan. It's not uncommon for me to spend my Saturday's watching football games on TV.....and my husband isn't even home.
5. When I was attending USU, my friends and I went shopping one day for some clothes. After we got done I went home to get some shut eye. I awoke to a loud "bang" on my door. It was the cops, accusing me of shoplifting. I was handcuffed and taken to the police station. I hadn't stolen anything and was confused at why I was being accused. The cop then took me to the store to show him where I had put the shirt that I was being accused of stealing. I went to the rack where I hung it up on and threw it at the cop. I guess the cashier had thought that the shirt had been stolen because I hung it up on the wrong rack and she couldn't find it. I was humiliated. To make matters worse-it was my birthday.
6. I once got left at a funeral home. Don't ask, it's a long story.
7. When I was a CNA working at the hospital, I had to work my first graveyard shift. I have a hard time staying awake all night and I knew this would not be easy for me. Well, come 2 in the morning, I was getting really tired and I thought I would just sit on one of the couches in the lounge for just a "little" bit. Well, of course I fell a sleep and didn't wake up until 4 hours later when one of my co-workers decided to wake me up. Ugh!

I now tag Amanda, Kylee, Heidi and Megan!

4 comments:

IronLawGirl said...

You were dropped from their insurance!? Impressive. :)

Stanford Family said...

My parents just took me off of their insurance plan.

peterson family said...

Your so funny! I love it!

megan said...

haha, I didn't know any of that, that's funny.