Friday, September 28, 2007

Weber-Fremont Homecoming Game







We went to the Weber-Fremont football game to watch my sister perform at the halftime show and of course, watch the football game. It was fun to see our family and friends at the game and catch up with them. Kalli was so good during the game, I guess she is getting use to attending football games. We tried to video tape my sister dancing at the halftime show, but Blake (who had the video camera) didn't make it to the game until after my sister had already performed. Sorry Court, maybe next time!

6 comments:

Stanford Family said...

Nice Legs-Court! You sexy mama.

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Fun pics! So did fremont beat weber since they are better anyway! Go fremont! :) Hey how did you get the pictures big like that you will have to tell me how you figured that out

Stanford Family said...

Whatever, Weber is the best. However, Fremont won 37-7.

IronLawGirl said...

That is a HUGE squad! How fun, I love highschool football games! And yes, Courtney does have nice legs! ;)

HeiDi SpeNdLoVe said...

Hey! We were at that game too, but we sat on the Fremont side because it was so crowded & we didn't want to stand. Ryan and I were cheering for different teams too. Go Fremont! Anyway, it was great fun. Too bad I didn't know you were there or I would have come said Hi. Anyway, cute pics!

courtney said...

haha oh man kevin jones. i can't believe you are friends with that loser. well even though weber's football team sux the cheerleaders are the only reason people come to the game. tha'ts right to see my sexy legs! and our performances. :)